HomeHome  PortalPortal  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  

Share | 

looking for competitions & opportunities

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
okba mam

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2009-04-20

PostSubject: looking for competitions & opportunities   Mon 20 Apr - 8:26

Hi everybody! i am an Algerian bodybuilder,i hold a certificate of a trainer signed by Mr Raphael Lapoirie. i am looking for compititions taking place in Europe.
i won the second place on the last competition...but unfortunately there was no reward from the Algerian Federation of bodybuilding. i would like to be informed about any idea that might help me develop my body and my skills and knowledge in this field.
Thank you in advance!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RaphaŽl
Admin

Number of posts : 1210
Registration date : 2005-09-21

PostSubject: Re: looking for competitions & opportunities   Wed 22 Apr - 9:40

Hi bro,

As you know the main difficulty for you will be to get a visa to compete here. I've tried to invite the algerian champ Nourredine Esselma to compete in France but even with offiucial invitation the visa was refused. There was the OTAN meeting in my area at this time and maybe that's one of the reason they denied the request but nevertheless it's always difficult to get a visa.

Next shows in France are now in the second part of this year, after summer but no interesting prize money to earn...

Next time there is an IFBB international grand Prix I'll tell you and maybe the algerian federation can help more for the visa.

Take care-

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.vosgianbeast.com

looking for competitions & opportunities
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1